11.14.2006

Good luck Republican Singles!

I don't know why GMail thought this was a valid advertising suggestion, but it did. I believe all my dating woes have come to an end:

http://www.democraticsingles.net/?gclid=CJP6n--RyIgCFRDAJAodynauKA

The site advertises itself as such:

"Welcome to the internet's liberal dating service! Democrats, Greens, Vegetarians - Progressive singles of all flavors meet at Democratic Match! It's completely free to join and initiate contact with thousands of fun, cool, forward-thinking liberals!"

On behalf of all of us living here in the conservative Bible belt who never thought we had a chance to meet someone a bit more 'forward-thinking', I say thank you democraticsingles.net!

------------
P.S. I promise! Something serious and thought-provoking soon.

No comments: