3.05.2005

Happy Birthday Ann Sensei!

While I try to keep my blog focused on the issues of consumers, today I have a special post to wish my friend Ann a happy birthday! Ann has the blessing of being in Japan right now which means she gets to celebrate her birthday for 40 hours!

Anyways, Ann is a great blessing to all who know her. She embodies the spirit of Christ in every way but one; she is not a Republican. Just kidding! No, but seriously, she has one of the most humble hearts and helpful attitudes that it is just unbelievable. I have been blessed by knowing her and she will certainly make my move to Japan about ten times easier with all of her patience and understanding.

So Happy Birthday Ann! As my birthday present to you, I'm going to attempt to increase your readership of your blog. Everyone go visit Ann's Blog.

~Blakewell

Note: There have been more developments in relation to the Honorary Duck Master story. Stay tuned for updates...

No comments: